- This was a brand new application designed from the ground up in a
rapid timeframe. The application required substantial domain knowledge
to produce something that would be accepted by customers.
- Field studies at a large teaching hospital and small community hospital
utilizing cognitive inquiry and interviews to gain a rapid understanding
of user needs and how hospital compliance initiatives are currently
- Interviewed potential customers to better understand their needs.
- Design of complex user interactions to facilitate rapid review of
- Designed task-based access control system that was highly configurable
but simple to use.